This is a four-level video-based, integrated-skills program that includes over 100 hours of instruction per level. The program provides presentation and practice in grammar, speaking, listening, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, and writing.
• Access anywhere, anytime – Your students log on from any computer anytime, offering flexibility and convenience.
• Easy to use – The navigation is simple and intuitive.
• Contemporary video with engaging characters presents real language in context.
• Ongoing student assessment allows teachers and students to monitor student progress.
• Automated feedback guides students’ skill development.
• Living Grammar dynamically illustrates how grammar works.
Culture Notes help learners understand cultural differences and learn a new language within a broader social context.